Monday, May 10, 2010

Do Gutters covered by Gutter Covers ever clog?

Please read this post in it's entirety.

I was speaking with one of our installing dealers just this morning who informed me that he had inspected a home where the gutter was found to be clogged inside. He said, "This is a job we installed three years ago, and this is the first gutter in twelve years that I've found was clogged and overflowing. It was clogged with pine needles. I don't think it was the fault of the Waterloov system--I think it wasn't cleaned properly in the first place. My parents have had the gutter covers on their home for ten years and they live in a pine forest and there's never been a problem."

Now if this fellow had only installed ten homes in twelve years, it wouldn't be much of a testimony. No, not at all. But considering he installs 500 homes a year for the last twelve years, (over 6,000 homes) that's quite a track record.

I replied that his experience is typical and that out of the thousands of jobs I'm personally familiar with, I can count on one hand the number of gutters I've found clogged.

"And to think," he added, "the other so called gutter cover companies have full time crews just cleaning out gutters that get clogged. Waterloov really is the best gutter cover in the world"

Can't get a better testimonial than that, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment