Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Engineer Meets Gutter Cover Owners

A happy Waterloov gutter cover customer recently invited me to a networking event where I had a heart warming gutter cover experience.



I was in a small group of four introducing ourselves to each other and one gentleman asked me what I did. I replied, "I protect gutters." No sooner than I got the word gutters out, he asked, "Are you from Waterloov?"

I was amazed how quickly he remembered the name, Waterloov. He went on to quickly share with me that over the years he's had two homes in the area and on each one he had Waterloov installed.

He said, "I had them come over to give me an estimate and after receiving the quote I paused a moment thinking that it was a lot of money but bought it anyway." He added that "It's the best investment I ever made. I had sixty trees on my last house before I moved into a condo and never once had to deal with my gutters after your product was installed. I had about twenty trees cut down to install an in ground pool and it was still a nightmare dealing with all the leaves from the other trees getting into my pool. But the good news was I never had to do anything with the gutters. "

I can't tell you how good it felt later on during our introductions to the group to have not one but two happy customers amongst all the new people I met to and to have them whole heartedly recommend Waterloov's gutter guards to the remainder of the group.

1 comment:

  1. I was at another networking meeting tonight and happened upon one of the past presidents of the chamber of commerce. We protected his gutters about 6 years ago with the Waterloov gutter covers at the time his wife was delivering their second child who is now 6 years old.

    It was the first time we had met in years and he was glad to see me and gave a hearty testimony to the group we were talking with.

    I must say it really warms my cockles to be able to go anywhere and meet customers without being afraid of them having problems with the Waterloov gutter guards. No better gutter cover has ever been invented.

    ReplyDelete